The to do list

By Ritish Reddy

The to do list

I have been reading simba’s and iday’s blog from the last couple of the days. they have been highly informative and hyper inspirational just wanted to buy all the three OG’s(official guides) to Gmat and kill them in a day or two know that is not possible but that was the fervor those two blogs created in me. I want this zeal to keep burning until I make it big someday. I haven’t been doing much these days though the reviews are fast approaching I haven’t pushed the panic button as of yet. I have been deeply thinking of reforming myself in many of the aspects. One thing I keep loving to hate about me is the laziness that I got and the manner in which I put off things. I want to terminate them both. I started something called To-Do-List where I will draw up all the tasks to be done on the next day and accomplish them without fail.

The first to do list drafted had

1.bug swamy to borrow some books from his IMS teacher who was leaving to Chennai on the very same day.

2.buy a B’day gift for vamsi

3.get the pants stitched which got torn playing cricket.

4.make some progress in our project.

5.wash clothes

6.to finish the magazines that were catching dust

All the lists have two tasks in common

1.to blog

2.to work out with dumbbells

Let’s see how I accomplish them.

Got to run…..

Ritz…

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?