Diversifying myself

By Ritish Reddy

Last night Mr.Dhoot the chairman of Videocon sent an EOI(expression of interest) to acquire the reeling Motorola handset business. Power grid entered the entertainment business. Moserbaer started the solar cell stint. Just lyke them I too want to diversify in my blog ‘0’ sphere. My blog had things which were social, personal, emotional, confessions, excerpts and a few others.

What do u call a blog which has such a diverse portfolio under its belt……?

For me to answer this question the options varied from encyclopedia, Google ... to hyper mart. But the ultimate answer was MESS. I want to get rid of the mess. I wanted to split this blog in the ratio of 1:4.

Blog no 1.

www.squaredock.blogspot.com

in this blog I will be posting my ideas on various business plans, social issues and whatever self declared creative stuff that I make.

Blog no 2.

www.i2isquare.blogspot.com

This one will be a personal blog where I will scribble all the fun, frolic, masti and even the dark moments of my life

blog no 3.

www.ritztravelspvtltd.blogspot.com

I will make this as my photo blog(is there one such thing called photo blog….?).photography is one of my biggest passion though I don’t have a camera for myself. I love travelling too. In this blog I will post all the pictures that relate to my expeditions….!!!!

Blog no 4.

www.tcsnme.blogspot.com

at this point I don’t have any idea abt how and what I would be putting in this blog but I want to maintain a blog with my experiences as a professional (though it’s a so called designation).maybe I would ask one of my friends to co author the blog(hw abt u harshit bhai…??). Maybe it would help some of my juniors some day.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?