good start

Category: , By Ritish Reddy

The ’to do list’ strategy was a success. It had a success rate of almost 92.5%. now don’t ask me how you got this no. I did everything on that list except the washing clothes part. Something is better than nothing. I will improve from here on.

Got some pretty good books from swamy’s IMS teacher.

One was Matilda by Roald dahl (had some stunning illustrations)

The second one was word power from the house of Readers digest.

Though I am raring to start malida, my part of the body which gives me immense pleasure reading books hasn’t recovered from the last disastrous book reading experience. the credit goes to Mr. p.j.o'rourke and his book ‘Eat the rich-A treatise on economics’ strongly recommend the visitors of this page not to dare to touch that book. This is the point in life where I have decided not to embark on reading something without reading a review or someone actually recommending me that.

As a part of the Gmat routine I have to start something solid. I have gained a lot of gyaan from many people and made quite a few important decisions. May be I will start working on my vocabs first as I have very limited vocabulary set. Me and rakesh had plans to go hunting for books in Chennai but that didn’t materialize. Let me make up a strategy before I could pounce.

Hoping lyfs were 100% efficient..

Ritz.

 

3 comments so far.

  1. Ravi April 23, 2008 at 5:28 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Ravi April 23, 2008 at 5:29 AM
    Nice blog dude..u hav a perspective..
    wishin u da best in ur life..
  3. Ritish Reddy April 24, 2008 at 6:26 AM
    thanks ra...
    ur comments mean a lot to me....

Something to say?