Oh my god…!!! i’m graduating…!!!

By Ritish Reddy

Was that an expression of breaking out of some confinement… or was that the pain of exodus which usually happens when one is about to leave his Alma matter…..?Though I’m not able to figure it out.

I feel excited about the professional life I am gonna start very soon. I feel the claws of fright climbing over me whenever I think of the challenges that lie ahead. I need to keep stttttrrrong

I am done with my project. But my guide who is hyper obsessed with publishing papers in international journals and publications keeps nagging us to write one on our project. We just want to get it done.

Gotta go..meet her..

Ritz…

Currently Reading: The Inscrutable Americans by Anuragh Mathur

Just Finished: B-School survival guide by The MBA Jungle team.

 

1 comment so far.

  1. R@ghu April 26, 2008 at 2:00 PM
    Hey ritish thats a good book..its hilarious.. i loved it..read long back...
    btw congrats on getting graduated..welcome to the hall of fame of engineering graduates across the country..

Something to say?