I'm Alive

Category: , By Ritish Reddy

Friends i'm really alive...it has be almost 4 months since my last post.
I had a lot of crap to put in but didn't feel like doing as i got rusty and lazy with no work.
This post is for sneha.
(this girl blogs at www.tangypoison.blogspot.com).
She was the one who was literally pestering me to make a post.It was just two days back that she stopped asking me about the blog and declared that she gave up her efforts. (dont mind huh anyway u got the rust out of me.thnx 4 dat).

so lemme get started

jus after the last post that was in october i completed my penultimate semester.
which was a whole lot of hell....for people who are vexed with the plastic and fake smiles,you should have really seen the genuine smile,real happiness and sense of relief in the faces of the Electro students(the EEE guys).
After all we feel that it is a great accomplishment to complete 7 semesters surviving in the school of electrical sciences @ VIT bearing all those sadist,pshycopath and dumb professors all the way through.kudos to all the electros out der....
we even had a rocking farewell party...though the party was at its peak the final moments were quite emotional when we realized that we were at the very end of our happy days.

the first picture carries the lines written by Rams nd Ravi.
It made us quite emotional.
the worst part of the farewell was there were some awards called funky awards.
the title of the award would be annnounced and we would nominate ppl for that award.
and then there will be voting for the nominees.the person with the maximum no of votes will be given the title.

I really enjoyed this event until i was nominated nd finally voted for the BOOK WORM of the year award.I was presented with a breadboard and a nameplate carrying the title.
whack....I never deserved that and i suspect a mass rigging in that.I always considered that studying was some kind of social suicide.All the crime i did was to carry a novel to class and read it whenever i find some free time.i liked it.moreover it was my favorite pastime.

to be continued.....
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Just Sneha February 25, 2008 at 8:00 AM
    Sheesh! Hey Mr.Bookworm...nice post, as usual...hmmm...so had fun at the party? Looks like you did....and those lines were pretty emotional..lol!

    Anyway..good that you actually bothered to write something...

    P.S.-Congo..for the Award...
    wen's the party?
    btw....carrying a novel to class..that's kinda like me...lol...

Something to say?