गेट going

By Ritish Reddy
"everything done in this world is done in the hope"
hope for a better life...
hope for a better future...
hope for better tomorrow...
i had a similar hope when i started blogging...
things tht provoked me to start blogging are
1.to publish my ideas nd share it with my frnds nd alteregos
2.to document them in a digital format
wht i expecet in return was the feed back through comments...there a very few ppl who come back with comments
whn i ask my frnds to give the comments the top 5 responses tht i get are
1.maybbe smeother time
2.sure dude...will do rt nw...(nd u will never find tht guy online)
3.you are doin gr8 man..why dou wnt me to comment again
4.hey my connection is dying man...its dead slow here..
5.you know i am dumb in these stuff na...

so tot i shouldnt worry about the comments nd do my wrk with 'never say die attitude'....with 120 odd hits in 15 days nd at an average rate of 8 hits per day...i'm doin good..hpe the hit rate increases soon...nd plz fo god sake leave ur comment in one post atleast...
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Just Sneha February 3, 2008 at 10:26 PM
    Hey....Undercover Economist who's in VIT! I love your blog! and u stop blogging for others..it does not and will not work out! DO IT FOR URSELF!!!!!!

Something to say?